- Guests are requested to inform the property of their estimated time of arrival, by contacting the property using the contact details.
-In the case of late arrivals (after 20:30), guests should notify the property in advance, in order to arrange key pick-up.Extra costs:
- All children under 2 years old, stay free of charge in a baby cot.
- One older child or adult is charged 10€ per person per night in a sofa, convertible to a single or double bed.
- The normal capacity of the 13 (out of 14) apartments is 4 persons (2 in the separate bedroom, and 2 in the saloon). In the case of a 5th person, we can, as an exception, accommodate on an additional portable bed… Only for 1 “Superior sea view” apartment, the maximum capacity is 3 persons (2 in the bedroom and 1 in the saloon).
- A third and/or a fourth person, above 2 years old, can sleep in a sofa, convertible into a single or double bed (in the saloon) and the charge is 10 euro per night, while the 5th person, is charged for 20 euro per night.
- All customers, are requested to pay a new obligatory additional “accommodation tax” of 1.5 euro per apartment per each day of stay.
- REMARK. Full payments receipts are issued and handed over to customers, as well as a separate receipt for the “accommodation tax”, according to tax office request.
Ways Of Payment
1) All guests who make their reservation directly with us, through our website or by sending an e-mail or fax or even by a simple telephone call, they all enjoy 10% discount. The only obligation they take, is to pay in cash, always at the end of their stay.
2) If customers choose the prepayment mode, via internet, when available, then they enjoy a cheaper price, however they are obliged to prepay the complete amount, at the time of reservation, via credit card, and in accordance with the internet companies’ regulations, in case of cancellation, for any reason, this amount is not refundable (Of course, in case of health problems or other serious reasons, we are trying to persuade them to return the money to customers).
3) For the customers, who reserve their holidays via internet and choose the “normal” offer, they declare their credit card details (for safety reasons only), but they pay at the end of their stay, using one of the following ways:
a) With the credit card (Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Maestro). American Express and Diner’s cards are NOT accepted. (Hotel has the right to pre-check the credit cards, before the arrival of the customers)
b) In cash at the end of their stay.
Check-In / Check-Out
Check-in: 14:00 - 20:30 hrs.
Check-out: 08:30 - 11:00 hrs.
1) EARLY ARRIVAL
If the arrival is earlier than 14:00, in case the apartment is ready, the new customers may enter earlier. If not, they can leave their luggages in the reception area, till the apartment gets ready.
2) LATE ARRIVAL
If the arrival is very late (after the 20:30 hours when reception attendance is terminated), then in previous communication with the guest, we arrange the key collection. To do this, it is absolutely important we have an early notice from the customer, as to the late arrival time, so we can be prepared and to inform them timely, so they know what and how it will be done, on arrival.
3) EARLY DEPARTURE
Without any problem. Customers are requested to leave the set of keys on the reception desk. Payments and receipts are carried out the previous day.
4) LATE DEPARTURE
In this case, we ask customers to empty the apartment by 11:00 hrs, so we can prepare it for the next customers. If there is an auxiliary spare room available, we let previous customers stay till the time of their departure, without any extra cost. Otherwise, they can leave their baggage in the reception area, till the time of their departure.
A) For our customers, who made their reservation directly with us (please see “ways of payment”, paragraph 1), firstly no deposit necessary. Additionally we offer free cancellation, unless in case of “non show”, and we are not informed timely, in which case the 50% of the amount is charged).
B) If the reservation is through internet companies, in this case, customers should follow the company’s regulations and penalties (please refer to “ways of payment”, paragraph 2).
Pets are not allowed, as a respect to those customers who are allergic to animals.